Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Granaboard recommends... [!OT]

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nights, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Sakura Taisen 1&2, Rockman X3, and NGE: Girlfriend of Steel were the only games I liked.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought Nights and Rayearth, and got VF2 for free. I'll get more later

  3. #13
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice to hear, Xell, those are Reeeeeeeeeeaaally nice Saturn games! ^^

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would recommend all sorts of Baroque and classic music, but the list would be huge because most of it is so good. So I'll go with:

    Music/Classic: *

  5. #15
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OCB recommends:

    Anime/shoujo/Princess Tutu
    Anime/Comedy/Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
    Anime/Kid's anime/Uninhabited Planet Survival

    more coming.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Death Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recommend the following RPGs for PS2:

    Suikoden III
    Wild ARMs 3
    Shadow Hearts
    Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness

    For PS1:

    Final Fantasy Tactics

    I really enjoyed the games above and I believe they're more than worth a try. Ask me if you have any questions.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sizer recommends:

    Anime/Humor/Adventure-Violinist of Hameln
    Videogames/SNES/RPG-Earthbound
    Videogames/N64/Adventure-Banjo-Kazooie
    Videogames/PS2/Survival Horror-Silent Hill 2
    Videogames/PS2/Survival Horror-Silent Hill 3
    Videogames/PS2/Survival Horror-Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
    Videogames/Gamecube/Survival Horror-Resident Evil
    Videogames/PS2/Action-Metal Gear Solid 2
    Movies/Scary-Jacob's Ladder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •